My so called BF journey
 been reading here and there about breastfeeding (BF) and breast milk (BM)...as been told "the more you read...there more you know" however there are more stuffs i didn't know...there are many Qs regarding BF and BM...huhuhuhuhhuhuu...better understanding gained when you're facing those problems..heheheheheheee...now i know that :

1. i'm an exclusively pumping (EP) mom
2. my BM containing excessive lipase (huhuhuhu...)

then, what i need to do :

1. keep pumping to make a demand and to maintain the supply---- as i can't direct feeding (DF) my Adam due to his inability (cleft lip)
2.  doing scalding to minimize the lipase problem ----always in my mind but still didn't try the procedure...my bad =(


what i've done :

1. my milk boosters : alfalfa, fenugreek's water,dates
2. power pumping


My recent concern:

1. anak susuan 
 ---to induce and increasing my milk production... tried to breastfed my 1years old niece, Damia but failed  =(



conclusion :
-daa-

p/s : my slogan should be "KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON PUMPING" =)
 not forgetting "doa" always and positive thinking...as one of my recent fb friend said " selalu ingatkan diri bahawa susu awak cukup untuk anak awak.. " so that i keep pumping eventhough the production is just so-so   =)
0 Responses

Tiap Hari SayanG

Daisypath Friendship tickers
  • Mari Mengira

    Q.U.O.T.E


    - FloaT LikE A ButterFly,Sting Like A Bee -

    Am I Happy......

    PeNjAgA DuNiAkU

    PeNjAgA DuNiAkU

    AmAnaT PeNjAgA DuNiAkU

    Dunia itu INDAH............... =) dan PINJAMAN semata2...........


    Mencuba NasiB.....

    Mencuba NasiB.....
    Mamarifqy contest

    Peace Contest

    Followers